‘Block bookings’ are your chance to book some time for you and a group to come and learn together.
- Children’s parties
- Corporate team building and social events
- Stag and hen parties
- Just you and some friends…..
It can be quite intimidating to learn at a location where there are a lot of other people around watching you so our block bookings provide a fantastic way to learn how to wakeboard or waterski in your own time without the pressure of lots of onlookers!
Saturday mornings from May through to September are allocated to ‘block bookings’. We can cater for groups of between four and twenty four, in the later case you will have the entire lake to yourselves for the four hour session! Generally groups of eight to twelve work very well as they will each be allocated their ‘own’ boat for the morning.
Equipment, including wetsuits, wakeboards and skis are available for loan as well as instruction from beginner to intermediate level – there are no hidden charges or hire fees. Just bring a towel, change of clothes and a camera!
We offer a discount if sessions are booked and paid prior to the day – this helps us better organise our drivers and instructors. Individuals purchasing tickets at the discounted price may have further tows on the day at the same price.
Check Availability with John on 0118 947 2676
- Where: Theale Water Sports Club RG30 3TA
- When: Saturday mornings 9AM to 1PM
- Cost by tow: £20 per tow per person, when booked and pre-paid by bank transfer, representing a 20% discount. Inclusive of wetsuit, skies or wakeboard
- A deposit is required to secure any booking. The remainder must be paid by the Monday prior to the booking
- There is an alternative of sole use of one boat and driver/instructor from 9.30 -1pm at a cost of £250 which is payable at time of booking. Free land training for beginners in your group starts at 9am.
If you want to go ahead and book you own private lake session or organise a group wakeboarding or waterskiing party then give John a call on 0118 947 2676 or Tim on 07767 613176. If you’ve already booked you may need Directions.