With the 2021 season now underway, TWSC is operating in accordance with advice from Government and BWSWF. An updated response will be issued whenever new recommendations are published by these authorities.
Please observe the following key points:-
- For every visit, all members and guests (skiing or not) to register their attendance on the sign-in sheet located in the brown box
- Private boat members and guests to likewise log their attendance on a sheet found on the noticeboard with the appropriate date.
- Social distancing to be observed at all times
- Minimise use of changing and toilet facilities where possible. Only one person/or ‘bubble’ permitted in each changing room at a time
- One person at a time in the ski, board and wetsuit equipment store • Masks to be worn in the boat if the driver and observer are not from the same family or ‘bubble’
- Boat crew to use Sanitising gel or spray on boat equipment and controls
- Club car park gate to remain closed and access granted to planned visitors only
- Club house doors and windows to remain open to assist ventilation whilst cub in operation – please don’t forget to close and secure them on leaving
Stay safe and have a good season!
Further details can be found at: